On our websites, personal data is collected and stored to a technically required extent only if you subscribe to a newsletter mailing list, register for an event or transmit data to us within the framework of an invitation to tender.
Data processing on this Website
Data is collected and exchanged during each visit to a website. DLR PT automatically collects and stores data transmitted from your browser to our server. This includes:
- Type and version of your internet browser
- Operating system used
- The page visited
- The page visited before our website (referrer URL)
- Time of the server inquiry
The DLR PT uses so-called session cookies. Session cookies are small information units stored by the provider in the main memory of the user's computer. A session cookie contains a randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID. A cookie also contains data on its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data.
Other providers use permanent cookies to recognize visitors returning after a longer period of time. This information is stored as a text file on the hard drive of the user's computer. In contrast, the session cookies used by DLR PT are deleted when the session is terminated.
Cookies can be controlled by all internet browsers. Most browsers are configured to accept all cookies without prompting the user.
Notification of Changes
By accessing this website and downloading or otherwise viewing any images, text or other content from this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the following:
- Any use of the content of this site shall be for personal use only. In particular but without limitation no person shall download or otherwise extract substantive amounts of date concerning registered users or their companies and make such data available to third parties who would not otherwise have access to such collected data.
- No permission is granted to create any hyperlinks to any part of this website without the prior written consent of DLR PT.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws DLR PT shall have no liability in connection with any use made of this website or any images, text or other content contained within it.
Right of Information
You have the right to demand information on data that has been saved about you personally as well as to know where the data originated from, who has received it and the purposes for storing it. The DLR PT's internet editor staff can provide you with information on the stored data. You can address any questions or grievances you may have to the DLR's Data Protection Commissioner (Datenschutz@dlr.de).
Your contact information and profile will be deleted from the database if you inform the DLR PT accordingly.